Reserve your bid paddle and a coveted spot at 37 North Front St. (future home of bluecashew) for the third annual auction of art, vintage art and art objects to benefit O+. The auction takes place Tuesday, June 6 and will feature both silent and live auction items.
O+ supporters have the opportunity to take home outstanding work donated by O+ alumni and friends of the nonprofit, including:
- Maxfield Bala, Micah Blumenthal, Jacinta Bunnell/Leela Corman, Joe Concra, Luba Donskoj, Brent Felker, John Fischer
- Lorraine B. Furtick, Gaia, Jan Harrison, Margaret Hartford, Chip Thomas aka jetsonorama, Jessie and Katey
- Dina Kravtsov, Leonie Lacouette, Ruth Lancer, Polly Law, Norm Magnusson, Linda Mary Montano, MTT, Sean Andrew Murray
- Ken Nystrom, Denise Orzo, Geddes Jones Paulsen, Matthew Pleva, Giselle Potter, Hilary Price, the late James Rizzi
- Carla Rozman, Ernest Shaw, Jess X. Snow, Eugene Stetz, Genevieve Kara Tefft, Will Lytle aka Thorneater Comics, Chris Victor, Sarah Vogwill and John Walter (True Mirror).
Lots can be viewed here. Preview the art in person at a pop-up gallery at 37 North Front St. (future home of bluecashew) Saturday, June 3. Doors will open at noon as a convenience to those shopping the Kingston Farmer’s Market and strolling uptown Kingston; a First Saturdays party will take place from 6-9 p.m.
The June 6 auction is O+’s largest fundraising event (other than the annual Kingston festival weekend) and supports the yearround work of the national nonprofit, headquartered in Kingston.
This year’s auction goal is $20K. Reserve a paddle/spot on the deck (space is very limited), plan your bidding strategy, and help O+ reach it!
Those who cannot make it to the live event can email an absentee bid for a favorite work to: email@example.com
The O+ board and staff wish to thank the owners of outdated: an antique cafe for launching this beautiful community event in 2015 and helping O+ raise much needed funds.