O+ ARTISTS’ CLINIC OFFERINGS
Typical offerings at the O+ Artists’ Clinic – this list is not all-inclusive and some practitioner schedules are limited. Come into the clinic for details:
- All participating artists/musicians get a nursing screening with our team of RNs, LPNs and Medical Assistants prior to seeing a practitioner. They’ll talk about health concerns and history family health history, check vital signs and coordinate clinic visits.
- Primary care (strongly encouraged for everyone, especially if you have not seen a practitioner for more than a year.) Our primary care team is full of amazing MDs, DOs, Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners.
- Physical Exam
- Discussion of health and wellness concerns including sexual health, gynecological issues and wellbeing, health promotion and illness prevention
- Skin and oral cancer screenings
- Chat with a cardiologist about your heart health
- Complementary Care:
- Chiropractic adjustments and consultation
- Massage Therapy
- Acupuncture, Chinese medicine and Qi Gong
- Integrative Medicine
- Nutrition and herbalism
- Naturopathy with Naturopathic Physicians
- Reiki and other forms of energy work
- Medical Intuitive work
- Mental Health support
- Addiction and Substance Abuse Care with Physicians and Social Workers
- Life-work/coaching with a variety of techniques (dimensional work, Matrix Energetics, Spacious Heart Guidance)
- Clinical Hypnosis
- Medical Intuitive sessions
- Physical Therapy
- Podiatric (feet!) exams and consultation
- Dental – typically a screening/cleaning with additional services (fillings, etc.) possible. All dental appointments will be scheduled in advance and take place at the offices of the individual dentists.
Outside of Clinic:
- ExplO+re: Your festival wristband gains access to a full weekend of Yoga, Gong Sound Healing, Meditation, dance classes and wellness workshops will be ongoing throughout the festival weekend (see event schedule for full details).
- Health EXPO+: Wellness providers and organizations discuss health and wellness in our public health ExpO+ Saturday, 10 a.m- 2 p.m. on Wall Street
The Fine Print:
- Please note that Artists’ Clinic benefits are non-transferable. It is the responsibility of the artist/musician to allow time to experience the clinic.
- All artists should check in at the Artists’ Clinic immediately upon their arrival in Kingston to receive wristbands and other important documents and familiarize themselves with clinic location, hours and services. The Green Room is located in the same location and we’ll feed you there, too. We’ll send along hours that Clinic and the Green Room are open and instructions if you arrive after hours.
- Artists will be allowed a maximum of 3 Clinic appointments total (this does not include dental or nursing visits), but please share the practitioners and don’t go for 3 massages. One appointment per discipline, please.
- Any appointment requiring follow-up for lab work or radiologic procedures MUST schedule a follow-up appointment prior to leaving the clinic, this will be either with the practitioner who wrote the prescription or with The Institute for Family Health: http://www.institute.org/
We care about your privacy and we do not share your information with anyone. If you’d like to communicate with our team about a specific health concern, please write to email@example.com.