O+ empowers communities to take control of their collective wellbeing through the exchange of art, music, and wellness.
Underinsured artists and musicians create and perform in exchange for a variety of services donated by doctors, dentists and complementary care providers. O+ (pronounced O Positive) calls this exchange the art of medicine for the medicine of art.
WHO WE ARE
WHAT WE DO
- Help O+ audiences access the breadth of wellness services & healing modalities locally available
- Commission work from artists who are marginalized and/or underrepresented
- Curate public art that reflects the history and culture of our diverse communities
- Share inspiring words of poets, writers and musicians
- Connect our alumni to commissions with health and wellness institutions
- Collaborate with The Actors Fund to make the Affordable Care Act more accessible
- Use our collective talents to heal and strengthen the neighborhoods that we call home